Corgi Dog Bark

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Mini Haul Review

Hello there cuties! 
I hope you are well!
Today I am doing a mini haul review! 
This review includes items from four different shops!
Enjoy!~


I have become absolutely obsessed with circle lenses. 
If you are trying to take your cosplay/living doll look to the next level, the two things I recommend are circle lenses and false eyelashes. 
These specific circle lenses are bright blue on the outsides and clear in the middle. 
This gives my eyes a black to blue look because my eyes are dark brown.
These lenses claim they are 14.8 mm, but I could swear they are a bit bigger.
However, the shape of my eyes is really small so even these look huge on me.
I am going to do a full review on both sets of circle lenses I received from Uniqso shortly.



This wig is all a light pink color and came curly like this. 
I have not done any trimming to this wig but it does need a bit of styling.
My only problem with curly wigs is they tend to get tangled easier.
I recommend storing this wig on a wig stand so that doesn't happen.
I still really like this wig and it's pastel pink color.
This wig is adjustable and heat resistant on low heat.




Outfit Rundown: 
Wig: Epic Cosplay Wigs
Circle Lenses: Uniqso
Ears: Wish
Sailor Top and Fur Skirt: Himi'Store
Boots: Lolita_KawaiiStore


Top: This top is awesome. It fits exactly how I want it to.
The rope accent might come unswirled so you might want to glue the bottoms.
The top came smelling a bit weird but after a few hours of wear, it had faded out a lot.

Skirt: This skirt is a furry material. It's super soft and comfortable and fits perfectly.
There are bloomers attached to the skirt.
Each side of the bloomers has a ribbon that allows you to tighten the legs of the bloomers.
I am in love with this skirt. 
I no longer have to worry about sitting certain ways for pictures. C:

Both top and skirt are from Himi'Store and they sent me a free pair of socks and set of stickers!


Boots: I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am about these.
I was super worried that they wouldn't fit since I've never ordered in European sizing.
I ordered a 37 (typically a 6-6 1/2 in American) and they fit perfectly.
They have a tiny bit of room but I think they would be uncomfortable to walk in if they fit perfectly 
around my feet.
I was so surprised at how adorable these were when I opened the packaging. 
The bow on the laces is a clip so you can attach it to where you want on the laces.
The side bow is a strap that wraps around the boot and velcros where you want it.
You can pick your choice of about 10 colors and you can pick the size of the platform.
Not only are they adorable but they are actually comfortable to walk around in as well! 
I am so shocked and will definitely be ordering more shoes from Lolita_KawaiiShoes again!


If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I'd be happy to answer it! ^-^
Have a super amazing night! 




2 comments: