Corgi Dog Bark

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Doll Life & Yet Another Wig Review!

Konnichiwa!
I missed you so much I had to make another post today! <3
How are all my lovies doing today? 

Today I'm back with another wig review from Epic Cosplay Wigs! 
Clearly, I love their wigs. 
-There are so many different styles and colors to choose from.
-They are heat resistant so you can straighten or curl them on low heat.
-They are adjustable so you don't have to worry about it falling off!
-They cover your wig caps! 


This time we are back in blue! 
This is one of my very favorite wigs. 
I'm obsessed with the color and I love the style opportunities!


It looks great in any light! 
The way I styled this wig (no products):
I simply pulled back a big chunk of the bangs and swooped it up to the upper side. 
Then I pinned it back with some bobby pins. 
I like to keep this wig pretty straight.


Outfit Breakdown:
Lashes: Sephora
Undershirt, skirt and sweater: Local Thrift Shop
Thigh high socks: Hot Topic
Combat Boots: Journey's


I was supposed to take better pictures yesterday but my friend had something come up.
I will have better pictures soon enough! 
My circle lenses should be here on Friday and I can't wait to do a review on those! 

Let me know if you have any questions in the comments! 
Don't forget to subscribe to my blog by email on the sidebar! 

Bye-bye! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment