Corgi Dog Bark

Monday, May 23, 2016

Epic Cosplay Wig Review!

Hello again! ^-^
I'm back with a wig review! :)
I hope you all enjoy. 


I am absolutely in love with this wig style. 
You can accomplish so many looks with a simple short wig.


I love messing around around with tiny ponytails in these short wigs! 
They give off such a cute innocent look! 
I also try to add clips with pastel colors to pull the entire look together. <3

Wig: Epic Cosplay Wigs



Here's another great addition to short wigs!
Grab a pair of clip in ponytails and you can create a ton of adorable pigtail looks! 


Keep in mind, a lot of wigs aren't going to look spot on as soon as you take them out of the bag!
A lot of the time, you're going to have to style your wig or even have it cut if it's not the way you like it. However, this wig and ponytail set, I have done nothing but put it in place with my hands. 
No product was used.
The other great things about Epic Cosplay wigs: 
-They are heat resistant so you can curl or straighten them with low heat!
-They are adjustable! This means you can tighten them before you put them on to increase stability for certain situations!


I am hopefully taking a ton more pictures today with different wigs and looks today so hopefully I will have a new blog post in the next couple of days! 
I will be reviewing circle lenses and some other amazing things coming up as well!
Have a super awesome day! ^-^

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to comment! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment